Citizenship in Antigua & Barbuda presents diverse benefits such as visa-free travel to 131 countries including European destinations and Canada.
The hotel is an Approved Project under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program, hence investors who qualify will be able to become citizens of Antigua & Barbuda, an independent member nation of the British Commonwealth.
Coupled with the travel privileges of a British Commonwealth passport is the opportunity to reside in one of the most desirable destinations in the Americas.
The Government is offering the program to select individuals who invest in approved tourism projects.
Once you receive your Antigua & Barbuda citizenship, you and your family will enjoy many benefits:
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL to approximately 131 countries including Canada, the U.K., Switzerland, the European Union countries including all 28 Schengen states and most other British Commonwealth countries
- DUAL & LIFETIME CITIZENSHIP for you and eligible family members
- TAX ADVANTAGES – Antigua & Barbuda has no capital gain or estate taxes; income generated outside of the country is not taxed
- MINIMAL RESIDENCY – 5 days residency in the first five years
- LIFESTYLE – New citizens can spend as much time in Antigua & Barbuda as the wish. The nation offers a stress-free lifestyle in one of the most comfortable climates in the world
The Antigua & Barbuda Program is one of the most desirable for its flexibility and value but also because this independent British Commonwealth nation is one of the Caribbean region’s true gems for its beauty and friendly population.
Please contact us for the latest information.